Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Bringing in an outside facilitator is often thought to be the domain of the Fortune 100/500 crowd, however many small and mid-sized businesses work with facilitators regularly in my experience. Having someone with specific skills in facilitation with added subject matter experience (for example a marketing facilitator) results in team collaborations that work. A skilled facilitator can deliver:
1. Improved team communication and collaboration: Helping team members communicate more effectively and collaborate better leads to better decision-making and more successful initiatives.
2. Increased productivity: A skilled facilitator can help teams stay on track and focus on their goals, leading to greater productivity and efficiency.
3. New perspectives and objectivity: Facilitators bring fresh ideas and and objective perspectives to the table, helping teams to think outside the box and solve problems faster.
4. Enhanced problem-solving skills: A facilitator is in the problem solving business – helping identify and address problems and challenges systematically.
5. Improved morale and team dynamics: Working with a facilitator can help team members feel more engaged and valued, leading to a more positive and collaborative team dynamic. Bringing in an experienced facilitator is no longer just for the big guys.
Clarity Marketing Support and Business Development Directives facilitate teams of all sizes to make better marketing decisions and executable plans.